Community-focused Pennsylvania Lawyer Helps Resolve Clients’ Problems
Bringing experience, knowledge and a record of accomplishment to your case
I am John M. (Jack) Purcell, an attorney at law who has helped people like you reach successful outcomes in workers compensation and personal injury cases for over 30 years. As a lifelong Pennsylvania resident based in Uniontown, I am committed to achieving a just recovery in your case as efficiently as possible. Injuries suffered at work or in accidents are painful, disruptive and at times life-changing. I am sensitive to how these events and the subsequent legal processes can seem overwhelming, and I work with you to help you overcome the stress.
Helping ease your stress when your problem is overwhelming
In approaching your legal problems, selecting the right attorney is the first step and the most important one. Clients who have chosen me as their advocate can vouch for my:
- Hands-on approach — At my firm, your case won’t be shunted among different attorneys. From start to finish, you’ll deal directly with me one-on-one. I will return your phone calls promptly and make sure you are always aware of what is going on with your case.
- Attention to your family concerns — My 30 years of experience mean that I can accurately assess the value of your case and let you know right from the start where you stand. Workers’ compensation and personal injury cases are handled on a contingency basis, which means I don’t get paid unless you do.
- Thorough case strategy — Legal problems can be challenging, and if you’ve never been involved with the legal system before, it can be confusing. I will explain every step of the process, and treat you and your case the way that I would expect to be treated.
In the legal system there are strict deadlines that must be met, which means that time is not on your side. Getting the process started with a qualified attorney will put you on a path toward recovery and give you the space needed to prepare your case thoroughly.
Skilled counsel for southeastern Pennsylvania residents
If you’re located in Fayette, Greene, Washington or Westmoreland counties, I can represent you in either of these types of legal matters:
- Personal injury — No one plans on getting injured, but we all know that accidents can and do happen. If you have been hurt, you may be entitled to money damages to pay your expenses and compensate you for your pain and suffering. I represent clients seeking recovery for personal injuries suffered in auto accidents, construction site accidents and industrial site accidents, including repetitive stress injuries.
- Workers compensation — I have been representing injured workers in Pennsylvania for over 30 years. Workers compensation matters are best served by an attorney experienced in all aspects of this specialized area of law. I also handle longshore and harbor workers compensation cases under federal law that provides for partial or total disability benefits on a temporary or permanent basis and also for death benefits for surviving family members. I also assist with applications for Social Security Disability Benefits, which sometimes may integrate with workers compensation.
In each of these areas, you need an experienced attorney to best represent your interests. I am committed to resolving your matter in a way that fully protects your rights and gets you the benefits you are entitled to under the law.
Contact my Uniontown office today to discuss your legal issue
I am committed to obtaining just compensation for you in your injury case. Call the office of John M. (Jack) Purcell, Attorney at Law, in Uniontown, PA, at 724-320-2530 or contact me online to set up a free initial consultation.